ANST - Unchivalrous Chivalry (long)

sabella sabella at gte.net
Tue Jun 30 04:52:50 PDT 1998

>  if you see yourself reflected in one of these, then you have
> been naughty and should spank yourself!

oooooooo, can I watch? take notes and videos......Seriously my lady, if was are
recreating the middle ages, they too had more than a fair share of ''knights''
who had NO idea of the true definition of the word
chivalry....I have met more than a few men in the society, that give a wonderful
new meaning to chivalry and do not wear a white belt....and then again as has
been said, there are a few who do, that make me wonder who they scr**ed to
get that white belt .   No offense intended to those who wear the white belt
btw.....
just a mere observation.....
now I shall take my drum and go sit in the corner and practice driving my dog
nuts....
sabella