ANST - variations in chivalry ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Jun 30 15:04:16 PDT 1998

On 30 Jun 98, at 9:56, mirrim at texas.net wrote:

> In the period we are re-creating, chivalry was equated with
> horsemanship, it didn't have much to do with courtesy.  People
> were courteous to those of equal and greater rank.

hmmm, since period chivalry developed from and centered around the horse-
cultures, and the closest modern approximation would be the motorcyle,
and the closest unique social orders centered around the motorcycle would
be the "bikers", then it follows ....

very tribal and hierarchic sub-culture in many aspects ... more "warrior"
aspected though

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves