ANST - long distance apprentices (was squire/knight)

Jane Gehring-Bretz bretz at swbell.net
Tue Jun 30 21:36:14 PDT 1998

I think it depends where you are in the process, and what you both want out of the
relationship.  I resigned my apprenticeship to Mistress Sindra some time after I
moved to Bjornsborg, for 2 years.  I needed a lot of hands on work with my arts, and
the long distance thing was not working out for us.  I think that I was too young an
apprentice to make it work. Sindra tried to be as supportive as possible, but I think
we were both frustrated with how little we could work together.

To each his own.

HL Béatrix