ANST - Re: An annoyance that needs to end!

Jane Gehring-Bretz bretz at swbell.net
Tue Jun 30 20:49:49 PDT 1998

Guys,
It is not really considered a good thing to put a private message on a public
board.  If you can get that upset about a little short sited cut and paste,
well......  Come on everyone to their corners for a mid round break, and since I
didn't pay for the Pay-per-View, I must have the wrong channel.  I know you both
to be reasonable and generous people.  Don't disappont us that way.

HL Béatrix
Stargate

PS Opps! forgot to snip the message.