ANST - Sueing the Crown for a Peerage

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 20:20:39 PDT 1998

<< > I saw this at the latest Stargate 12th Night event.  I was both confused
and
 > nervous.  I thought that this was a real occurence.  I wasn't sure of what
was
 > going to happen.

 Stargate doesn't have a 12th Night celebration. But we do have
 delightful courts at our Yule Revel, Baronial Championship, and
 whichever Spring event we choose to do.

You're right.  I'm an idiot.  I should have said "Steppes".  My mistake.

I'll go beat myself severely now.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)