ANST - Gulf War Message Suggestion

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Mon Mar 2 17:56:42 PST 1998

I have had an idea and I am sending this to several groups in hope that
the suggestion is taken up.

Several of us will be at the GW and will be unable to strip our messages
from the various groups. We will come back to unreal numbers of stuff
that travels over the wires.

Could some of the many replies that normally go out over the groups
please be sent directly as individual replies?

I know that I have been guilty of pressing the wrong button at the wrong
time, but if those of you who are stuck with mundane commitments and
cannot attend GW please attempt this then I for one will appreciate it
after I return.

Thank you very much, and I appreciate your time.
Crandall