No subject

David Backlin dbackli at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 10:39:15 PST 1998

Greetings!

I have been asked to be Merchant Liason for the upcoming Coronation of
TRM Valens and Susannah next month here in Grimfells. I am trying to
get a rough idea regarding how many merchants to expect.

The site is a county fairgrounds, so there will be plenty of outdoor
space, but if the weather turns rotten, indoor space may be at a
premium.

Knowing approximately how many to expect will help the Authocrat and
myself plan how much area we'll need for Merchants.

If you are considering attending or know someone else who is, please
contact me privately.

Thank you!

Edrei

==
Ld. Edrei the Quiet                      mka Dave Backlin
Merchant & Adventurer                    Ad/ PR Student
Shire-March of the Grimfells             University of Arkansas
Kingdom of Calontir                      Fayettveille, AR
                      dbackli at yahoo.com
Merchant Liason and Motel-o-crat for the Coronation of Valens and
Susannah  April 3-5  AS XXXII, Shire-March of the Grimfells.