ANST - Steppes Archery

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Tue Mar 3 21:23:33 PST 1998

Would be nice to meet another former An Tirean!

Steppes archery is on Saturdays at 10:00am and I can describe where but I
forget the same.  On Belt Line just west (I believe) of Jupiter.  I'm not
sure there will be practice again until after Gulf Wars due to
arrow-making.

If nobody else provides it, ask again and I'll look up the Archery
Marshall's coordinates.

                                ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

                I intend to live forever - so far, so good

[After invoking the Console], "typing 'god' will make you invincible.
While dishonorable, it's quite effective.  Also 'impulse 14' will turn
you into a sheep."
                   -- Greg Fortune, offering hints on how to escape
                      annihilation by the bad guys in the computer
                      game "Hexen II" in his 'Gameplay' column in
                             ComputerLife  (February 1998)