ANST - Spring Melees

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun Mar 1 15:18:00 PST 1998

We at least I had fun at spring melees. Had about 30 or so heavey fighters
with 6 archers 4 of whom wee archers only. We did castle battles with and
with out archers, bridge and open field battles with archers.
The weather was good sunny with just an occasional rain drop, and the
tempeture was plesant.
Loard Talon of Blackoak recived a Kings Archer and a lady who's name I
forgot recevied a Sable Comet. The A & S competion was some what small but
very good, I do not rember the winner but the top two were very perty. A
shirt with black work cuffs and collar and stained glass work.
How did things go at Lyonesse?
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra