ANST - WEDDING TRADITIONS involving a spoon and several cultures?

Cecily Garland / Deborah Raney Packham cecily at bryn-gwlad.org
Sun Mar 1 18:46:38 PST 1998

Another resource for your friends would be "Renaissance"
magazine.  The current issue happens to be a special on
Medieval Weddings.  If they cannot find it in a store, it can
be ordered from the publisher.  The address is Phantom Press
13 Appleton Road,  Nantucket,  MA  02554-2705 USA.    Back
issues are $5.00.

My Lord Angus and I married last fall at Canterbury Faire, using
the service written/reconstructed by Joseph of Locksley, and it was
beautiful.   My very best wishes for good luck to the bride and
groom.

Lady Cecily Garland