ANST - One More Time

Dennis Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 4 11:52:59 PST 1998

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

What's that?  You say you need to practice One More Time before Gulf Wars?

Oh...all right.  If you insist.

I'll be holding fighter practice in Bryn Gwlad's usual location, tomorrow
(that's Thursday, 3/5) at 7:30 p.m. (weather permitting).  Test out your
new weapons; knock the dust off the old ones.  Or just fight for the best
reason--it's fun.

Please come out and fight.  I'm an old man; if I stop moving, I'll rust in
place.

This will also be one more chance to get your fighter authorizations.

Also, for those in need, I have bar-stock basket hilts, quillons, and
pommel weights for sale.   Buy them now, and I won't have to carry so many
to the war.  ;-)

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Dennis G. Grace