ANST - Chart-Polski pups available(Rare Period Polish Sighthoundhound)

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu Mar 5 13:38:18 PST 1998

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:01:35 -0600, "Talen von Marienburg"
<talen at microtutors.com> wrote:

>Beg to differ.  If the breed existed in our period, this is a very good
>place for it.  As a matter of fact, coursing will be held at Gulf Wars.  If
>someone adopted one of these Greyhounds or Chart-Polski Sighthounds they
>could enter them at Gulf Wars next year.  I'd recommend against the Borzoi,
>though.  They quickly figure out that the lure always comes back to the same
>place, so they go and wait for it.  That's the problem with a smart breed
>that gets bored easily.

Coursing dogs at Gulf Wars is germane to the list.  Promoting Canine
Rescue is not. However thinly disguised. My opinion, of course,  Pug's
the list-owner, not me.

Larkin- who could enter his Saluki to win, if the course were long enough
to tire her greyhound cousins.