ANST - Brother Cadfael Mysteries

Keith E. Brandt, M.D. wd9get at amsat.org
Thu Mar 5 18:32:10 PST 1998

To all upon whose retinae these photons impinge: Greetings!

I have just discovered the Brother Cadfael Mystery series of  books by
Ellis Peters, set in 12th c England, at the abbey of Shrewsbury. Having
just completed the first book, I now discover that PBS has been carrying
the dramatic series. But alas, they were shown over the winter and have now
departed the aether.

I bother the list now to ask if any good Gentle perhaps has recorded these
works, and would be interested in sharing their fortunes. Please respond to
me via private email.

Thanks in advance.

In Service to Physick and Chirurgy,
Galen