ANST - Hounds

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu Mar 5 23:31:49 PST 1998

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 22:57:45 -0600, "j'lynn yeates" <jyeates at bga.com>
wrote:

>the recent thread on "period hounds", brings up a question .. anyone
>else out there keep / raise / breed wolf-hybrids ???? (historical
>note .. faelcu (literally, wolf-dog) was a noted breed in tradional
>irish society ....)

Talk about a period dog for the Society of Creative Anachronism, the
Irish Wolfhound has been "rereated" after being extinct.  I don't 1
understand it.  Nor do I  know the in's and out's about it.

Larkin      I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
===         If this post offends you, please tell me privately.