ANST - Pilsbury Doughn't get me started

Steafanmac Steafanmac at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 00:08:22 PST 1998

>>Veteran Pillsbury spokesman Pop N. Fresh died yesterday of a severe
>>yeast infection.  He was 71.

> Othar, you do realize that this is an invitation to open war. ;-> I mean,
> call me flaky, but do you think Mr. Fresh's family will appreciate his
> being battered as the bundt of a joke? That really takes the cake. It's a
> pita when someone takes it on himself taco that far with a joke. Oil I'm
> saying is if you can't say muffin nice, you shouldn't say muffin at all.
>
> Aquilanne

I've heard a rumor that this is all a set-up by Mr. Fresh in an attempt to
collect his own insurance.  If so, it's sad that such a rising star should
resort to flaking his own death for the dough.

But look on the bright side.  At least his loss was only tempura-ry.

Steafan

P.S.  Aquilanne, I believe you've met Othar's challenge and passed with frying
colors.