ANST - More info on Polish sighthounds,other dogsavailable, and she's interested in the SCA..

Ellen Ginden ginden at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:17:12 PST 1998

I thought if someone had something online prepared they
might
send her info on the SCA.She located near Abilene.She
mentions a site w/pictures of these dogs.I've actually seen
an adult of one of these dogs about 3 months ago. Their
smaller than Russian Wolfhounds; and a little more rounded.
Lady Ellen