ANST - Apology

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Mon Mar 9 07:10:48 PST 1998

My lord, with all due respect, I must take issue with your statements. Sex
is a private matter, as is personal hygiene. While I certainly don't hold
that all discussion of such topics should be suppressed, I would argue that
there are appropriate places for such discussion, and a public forum is not
one. Education in matters of sex and hygiene is appropriately provided in
the home and, in some cases, in schools. And people who fail to take
precautions will not suddenly decide to do so because someone posts what
amounts to snickering, schoolboy humor on a news list.

Teleri ferch Pawl