ANST - Lyonesse -- Marmelade?

PotterKD PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 15:04:12 PST 1998

<< I too received said marmalade and it is delicious,  I am fairly certain
 (hoping memory serves me correctly, I received so many wonderful gifts
 as lady of the field of the hawk) that Baroness Kayleigh Drake of
 Bonwick made and gifted the delicious orange marmalade.

Thank you for the word fame but I only had the pleasure of handing it out.
Mistress Aeslyn is the fine maker of the the marmalade.  She is also known for
her Apple Butter and Dragon's Fire balm for bruises.

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke