ANST - Re: Nuke this thread (again)

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Sun Mar 8 22:45:47 PST 1998

> HEY PEOPLE!    GET OVER IT.
> IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IT SAYS, DON'T READ IT.
> RAVEN

I've been reading (and reading...) on this topic all day and
somehow I've managed to control the urge to reply, until now.
Please take this in the spirit it is intended and remember that using
all capitals on the internet generally means you are shouting at
someone....

Don't we have to read the post before we will know if we find it
offensive?????  I mean, it's pretty hard to tell the contents of a
message from an inocuous subject line (like Preparing for
War)....Right?

-  Kat M.  >"<
   Barony of Wiesenfeuer, Ansteorra
Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu

"there is a fine line between fishing
 and standing on the shore like an idiot"