ANST - War Disease

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Mon Mar 9 18:58:35 PST 1998

Actually, Mykaru, you were part of Nordsteorras' experiment in chemical &
biological weapons.  Or, more precisely, you were inoculated with large
quantities of red cedar pollen.

Unfortunately, red cedars do their sexual thing every February and they
don't use a condom <g>

Talen
(Who gets hit with red cedar allergies every year at Northern Regional)