ANST - [TY] Contact Needed Texarkana AR

David Backlin dbackli at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 06:45:02 PST 1998

Although it is *technically* Meridies, I didn't know if Ansteorra had
a claim on Texarkana as it is in both Arkansas AND Texas (one town,
two states... go figure).

Anyway, as a public service, I am forwarding this from the Meridies
Tavern Yard:

> Micah McBay has used the Contact
> Needed form on the Meridian Kingdom Web Page.  If there is anyone
local to
> Texarkana AR that can respond with the appropriate
> contact information, please send e-mail to mcbay at bridgewater.net.
>
> Thanks

==
Ld. Edrei the Quiet                      mka Dave Backlin
Merchant & Adventurer                    Ad/ PR Student
Shire-March of the Grimfells             University of Arkansas
Kingdom of Calontir                      Fayettveille, AR
                      dbackli at yahoo.com
Merchant Liason and Motel-o-crat for the Coronation of Valens and
Susannah  April 3-5  AS XXXII, Shire-March of the Grimfells.