ANST - Russia

Susi Lundgren bluebnt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:48:24 PST 1998

> In June I will be leaving our fair kingdom for the far northern reaches
of
> Russia, to spend an academic year in  St Petersburg. As there is a
budding
> SCA group in that fair city, I was hoping somone would have their contact

> info,

To contact them, I would suggest posting to the Drachenwald list and asking
for contact info. I know a group from Russia recently visited Germany to
make SCA contacts. They visited the Shire of Turmstadt, I believe.

Nichola Maccoffoc                  Stargate, Ansteorra
Susi Lundgren                        Houston, Texas