ANST - Funeral Arrangements

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Mar 16 06:00:47 PST 1998

Maddie Teller-Kook said something that sounded like:
> Could you please repost the information? I had unsubscribed before I
> left for war and just got back on line.

They are at:

http://www.ansteorra.orc/riccardo.html

Just incase someone can't get there, the information is as follows:

--
A Lion of Ansteorra, Sir Riccardo di Pisa

The passing of Sir Riccardo di Pisa (MKA Richard Sisk) will be marked
with a service on Tuesday, March 17, 1998 at 10:00 a.m. at:

Wilkey-Clay-Fish Funeral Home
2620 S. Congress
Austin
(512) 442-1446

There will be viewing on Sunday and Monday; call the funeral home for
hours.

The interment of Sir Riccardo di Pisa (MKA Richard Sisk) will be at Fort
Sam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio at 2:30 p.m. Directions
will be available at the service in Austin.

After the military service, there will be a reception at the home of
Hrabia Jan w~ Orzeldom (MKA Jan Lewanski) and Mistress Alisandre
Oliphant (MKA Mandy Lewanski). Maps will be available at the services.

If you will not be able to attend either service, and want directions,
please email me.

Aelfwyn aet Gyrwum (jmcmaste at accd.edu)