ANST - Looking for someone

The Great Grey Skwid skwid at utdallas.edu
Mon Mar 16 06:59:53 PST 1998

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998, Ellen Ginden wrote:
> Are any of the folks From the swine bros. household
> reachable by e-mail?Lady Ellen

I maintain a list of all my Brothar's who are on-line, so if you need to
get in touch with us, send mail to me and I'll forward it to the list.
Just make sure to put something in the message so I know it's to go to the
fam'.

I've also set-up a Sweinbrothar homepage at
http://www.utdallas.edu/~skwid/swein.html
Check it out...

"BOO!"--The Man in Gray                     http://www.utdallas.edu/~skwid/