ANST - Reflections of the ressurection battle

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Mar 18 19:29:12 PST 1998

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Visigoth36 <Visigoth36 at aol.com> wrote:
>  Ashamed I am to admit it, I fought for Trimaris.
> I have been in Trimaris for 4 years, so I had to fight
> with my friends. Sorry all.

Mixed loyalties, living primarily in one kingdom yet
fighting for another ... sounds like good period re-creation
to me.  Nor do I think it dishonorable: plenty of men held
land of the King of England and of the King of France
simultaneously, for example, and there were many good and
honorable men among them.  Didn't William Marshall hold land
of the King of France, or do I misremember?

Daniel "and fighting against your nearest neighbors is
*reely* period" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work address.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.