ANST - Trebuchet follies (old Dave Barry)

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Fri Mar 20 11:16:44 PST 1998

According to their newsletter, the big one will be up and chuckin (eww) late
this year... as best as I can recall.  Rather than relying on my failing
german memory, however, you could just visit BIG THOR at:
http://outside.starwave.com/magazine/0895/catapult/index.html

These guys also spearhead the International Hurling Society... dedicated to
throwing things that you wouldn't normally see flying through the air.
Their logo is a cow being launched.  I love them.

Dieterich