ANST - cont. of injury statement.

Bart Dversdall bartd at ionet.net
Fri Mar 20 21:18:56 PST 1998

Tim Lozos wrote:

> He is taking full advantage of being incapacitated by having people (me) go
> shopping for him, wait on him hand and foot, ....wait a minute....I'm
> ALREADY married...what am I doing?
>
> Anybody need a husband?  Eric could definately use a wife!
>
> Allyson

  Don't let him fool you any more...*L* he should be up and walking by now.   In
the last week of febuary I tore my ACL and MCL,  and will be having surgery in
april.  I was off my crutches in one week , much to my wifes relief.

I hope he is doing well, mcl isn't that bad unless it is a complete separation,
But however still annoying.

Ld. Matthias Dversdall