ANST - Sir Ricardo's sword at Gulf War

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 10:45:11 PST 1998

<< Greetings,

 I was honored to use Sir Ricardo's sword in the resurrection battle.  I
picked
 it up off the ground and passed it to Duke Kien McEwan when I was finished
 with it.

 I killed 3 trimaern fighters and 1 knight.  This knight had heard the story
of
 the using of this sword and asked me if I would kill him with it.  He wanted
 to share in the honor of Ricardo's sword.

 Sir Daffydd Whittaker

If you'll pardon the AD&D reference, sounds like you've picked up an artifact.

"The Sword of Riccardo".  I like that.  I think it should be preserved.

(I won't go into the goofy details.)

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)