ANST - Frequency of Colors in K&P arms

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Mar 25 07:21:05 PST 1998

Ulf wrote:
> it is nice to see so many of the kingdoms and principalities put effort
> into designing arms that more closely match period practice

Reporter: "What do you think of Western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

SCA branches more closely matching period practice: it's a
great idea and I hope to live to see it.

> help push the Terrarium model of the middle ages instead of tacitly
> promoting the Museum model.
> I really like those two models, Daniel.  Did you coin them or get them
> from someone else?

Oh, no!  Like most of my humor and bon mots, I stole them.
I don't know who coined the terms.  All I know is that the
proposents were, respectively, Tadhg Liath and Erazimie ...
Erazam ... Grey Raven.

Daniel "'Gandhi'.  'dh'.  Not 'Ghandi'.  'Gandhi'.  Remember
that" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.