ANST - Buying garb

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Mar 26 04:38:33 PST 1998

Ld. Edrei the Quiet wrote:

> I buy most of my garb from T'ger of T'Ger Toggs. I have several shirts
> and a pair of tights and am quite pleased with them all. You've
> probably seen him at Pennsic and Gulf Wars as well as many festivals
> (KC Ren-Fest, Namron's Medieval Fair, etc). He also does special
> orders which admittedly MAY take a little while, but it's worth the
> wait. The quality of his work is very good!
>
> I've got his address somewhere {probably buried underneath a pile of
> magazines :) }. I'd be happy to share it if anyone is interested.

Thank you for this recommendation. I will be adding it to the seamstresses-msg
file in the CLOTHING section of my Stefan's Florilegium. I would appreciate
getting the address to add to this when you find it.

The original message/complaint will also be going in this file.
This file has both recommendations and complaints about other
seamstresses. If I see notes giving both sides to a complaint, they
both will be in this file. There are also some recommendations on
how to deal with seamstresses in this file so that everyone ends up
happy.

This file is:
seamstresses-msg  (18K) 12/29/97    Working with seamstresses. Lists & reviews.

And can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

This file might also be of interest:

merch-cloth-lst   (18K)  1/25/96    Lists of clothes and pattern merchants.

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net