ANST - Help with costuming sources (fwd)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Mar 27 08:41:02 PST 1998

If anyone cam help him, plese contact him directly. His email address is
garwega at tenet.edu.

Thanks

-Pug
----
As a high-school English teacher specializing in British literature, I
spend a good deal of time on medieval and Renaissance literature.  I'm
interested in finding sources for reasonably-priced costume pieces, so
that I can add some fairly authentic role-playing to my classroom
activities.  We do a sort of medieval/Renaissance afternoon on May Day,
and I'd like to purchase and/or make some items by then.  Any ideas?  I
can be reached at
Splendora High School
23411 FM 2090 West
Splendora, TX 77372