ANST - Crown Tourney

Cameron Lewis camlewis at swbell.net
Sun Mar 29 07:40:51 PST 1998

SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:

> >SIr Barn Silver Axe & Mistress Katriona McLochlainn
> >Prince And Princess of Ansteorra
>
> Whoo-hoo!!  I don't know them, but who cares as long as it isn't the same
> people every other time!  (Waving Ansteorran flag)
> I think I have hear of Sir Barn but have no idea where he is from.

Sir Alrek to shed some light

Sir Barn and Mistress Katriona are from the Barony of Wiesenfeuer
(oklahoma city)  and have been playing for some time now.  His highness
is getting very old and so Mistress Katriona agreed to marry him as no
one else would have him, and he was a knight and she thought he should
have a lady.  Although mistaken for her father on occasion, I believe he
is close to 50, they are very much in love and are very happy together.
Sir Barn was my Knight before I was knighted and I have never regretted
it for a moment.  He has tought me that honor and chivalry were among
the highest things anyone could want in both the Society and in mundane
life. Sir Barn has been a knight for about 5 or 6 years now and Mistress
Katriona was made a Mistress of the Pelican during Kein and Alisha's
last reign.  They have both been my friends for a very long time,
Katriona started playing in Stillwater during my first years and Barn,
being really old, has played since AS 1 or 2 I think, and they will
bring nothing but Honor and Glory to the GREAT KINGDOM OF ANSTEORRA

VIVAT SIR BARN SILVERAXE AND MISTRESS KATRIONA MACLOCHLAIN
PRINCE AND PRINCESS OF ANSTEORRA

With Love,
Sir Alerek Kanin

(Daffyd told me to put in the old stuff y'know he is like that not me I
am not smart enough to think of any thing like that and would never put
anything like that in something)