ANST - items for consideration

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Tue Mar 3 10:44:06 PST 1998

I just dicovered that I accidently posted this to the Northern Region list
instead of to the Ansteorran list.  To those who will therefore receive
this twice, my apoligies.
-----------------------------------
To One and All,

The Black Star Forms pages have been updated to include the official SCA US
Membership form in several different file formats.  It, like the other
forms, is found at:

	http://www.telepath.com/spowers/blackstar/

Local chronclers often have trouble finding a good copy of the membership
form for inclusion in their newsletters.  The SCA Webfolks have sometime
ago made this form available on the SCA Member Services page in the form of
a postscript file.  Recently, they added gif and pdf file formats.  To this
collection of file types, I have added, at the above site, pict and tiff
file formats, which some of you will find easier to place in your favorite
page layout program.

If you have access to the web, and your local chronciler does not, you
might wish to use this service to provide your chronicler with a good
quality copy of the membership form.

Thank you.

Rumil Fletcher