ANST - Gulf War Checklist

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Mar 5 10:52:14 PST 1998

>      Does anyone have information about taverns at Gulf Wars?
> Mooneschadowe is basically planning on eating at the tavern(s), and it
> would be a big help planning to make *sure* that there will be at least

I'm not sure what the currently ruling on SCA taverns is, but there is a
"restaurant" of sorts on site run by the site owners.  The rumor I heard is that
he wants exclusive foods rights until we reach n people on site (just a rumor
folks...).  Anyway, I've never eaten there, but I know people who have and they
say the meal ticket is a good value and the food is good.

--Perronnelle

--
Some days it just doesn't pay to chew through the straitjacket.