ANST - Chart-Polski pups available(Rare Period Polish Sighthoundhound)

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Thu Mar 5 12:01:35 PST 1998

Beg to differ.  If the breed existed in our period, this is a very good
place for it.  As a matter of fact, coursing will be held at Gulf Wars.  If
someone adopted one of these Greyhounds or Chart-Polski Sighthounds they
could enter them at Gulf Wars next year.  I'd recommend against the Borzoi,
though.  They quickly figure out that the lure always comes back to the same
place, so they go and wait for it.  That's the problem with a smart breed
that gets bored easily.

Talen
(Who raises Borzoi for fun)
talen at microtutors.com