ANST - Pre-War Preps

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sat Mar 7 10:35:24 PST 1998

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 01:20:36 -06:0 "James Crouchet" <jtc at io.com> writes:
>I have a question and some suggestions.
>
>> Speed rivets.  Give your harness the once over.  Replace any
>> questionable-looking rivets.
>
>What is a speed rivet?

A Speed rivet is basically a screw together rivet. I know you can get
them at Tandy Leather Stores. They are available at other locations I am
sure, but I can't think of where right now.  Most fighters I know have an
armor repair kit they take with them just about everywhere, even when not
fighting you can make lots of friends by fixing TEIR armor.

Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB