ANST - remove

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Mar 7 20:51:00 PST 1998

The Great Grey Skwid said something that sounded like:
> Think for just a minute, folks.

Then think for a second minute.

> You can't get this person to remove the ansteorra list from his spam list,
> only the list-owner can do that.

I would be surprised if God or Lucifer could get us off this list. Most
of these lists are a one time hit. Responding to them gets you put on a
big ole master list of *valid* email addresses.

Oddly enough they only hit one of the mailing lists (that I know of) at
Ansteorra.org.

Btw, I am already working on SPAM filters, but they are very difficult
to do right so that valid email still works.

I apologize for the inconviences this causes to everyone, but it's
something we are going to have to tolerate from time to time.

Ciao,