ANST - Apology

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Mon Mar 9 07:37:18 PST 1998

It is also pertinent to acknowledge that this is a public forum.  Nobody is
arguing that subjects such as safe sex, personal hygiene, and sex and drug
education are not valid topics for discussion.  But is this the place,
really?  Is someone really going to learn something life-saving on this
board, which is supposed to be limited to subjects pertaining to Ansteorra?
Are there not other, more appropriate avenues for such discussions?

I just sent a message ending with the above paragraph and realized as I
pressed the "Send" button that I had forgotten to sign it.  Allow me to do
so now.

Rumil Fletcher