Nuke this thread (again) [was: ANST - Apology

Damaris of Greenhill damaris at io.com
Mon Mar 9 09:26:34 PST 1998

Scott Powers wrote:

> 1) home
> 2) school hygiene and sex classes
> 3) private conversations with friends
> 3) Internet discussion boards dealing with these subjects
> 4) A very quick search in Alta Visa found the following site:
>         http://altavista.looksmart.com/r?lm&izf&e174295
>      which listed many other sites dealing with contraception.
>
> If someone really wants to discuss these issues, it is not hard to find a
> forum where frank, open discussion of said topics is not only inoffensive
> but are welcomed.
>
> This has clearly become an emotional issue and is getting out of hand.  I
> hereby announce that I will no longer take part in, nor reply to, any
> further discussion on this topic.

Geez what started as a joke has gotten crazy again.  Come on gang.  If
you want to talk about it do so privately.  And if you're easily
offended well gee I dunno, unsubscribe....?

Sounds like everyone's ready for war.  Lets go kill some Trimarians....

Damaris
(who found 150 messages in her inbox again)

                 ||@@|||||@@

Feeble attempt at a mushroom shape cloud.......