ANST - Re: Nuke this thread (again)

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Mon Mar 9 18:46:13 PST 1998

I was not aware that all caps meant I was shouting.  Thank you for the
tip.  I type in all caps because it is easier for me to see.  The letters
on my computer are tiny.   And yes I suppose you would have to read it to
discover that it was offensive.  My mistake.  I was just getting
tired of every message being about Timo's list which I'm sure was a joke.
And yes it's true you can't always tell a subject matter by it's title.
I think in the future
anyone writing something questionable might preface it by saying, "If you
are easily offended, don't read."
			Raven