ANST - Longship Sailing

avicenna at ix.netcom.com avicenna at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 19 21:57:18 PST 1998

Invite you to visit the Skelmir Viking ship website for a sneak preview:
http://pages.prodigy.com/valencia/skelmir.html

Where?
Directions: Take IH-35 South to the Canyon Lake exit just north of New
Braunfels. Go right on FM 306. About 25 miles down you'll see a sign for
Potter's Creek Park.  The park is on the left side of FM 306 and is on
the north side of Canyon Lake. If you get to 281, you've gone too far.

Who?: Vikings of all shapes, sizes, denominations

---Valencia de Avicenna
"Not the city, not the orange, but the Lady"