ANST - Med Faire

carol s somers elianemn at juno.com
Sat Mar 21 03:56:33 PST 1998

Thanks to all who sent me the information once again.  Congradulations on
your recent change of Baronage.  I am sure they will prove to be just as
wonderful as those you have had in the past.  We have always enjoyed
participating with you in Norman, and truly look forward to doing it
again if we are wanted\needed.  Hope to see you all in April.  By the
way, did you get the same 11 inches of snow that we did?  None of that
for Med Faire, OK?

Ldy. Eliane