ANST - INJURED PEOPLE NEED HELP

Cameron Lewis camlewis at swbell.net
Sat Mar 21 10:13:10 PST 1998

Michael Peters wrote:

> Sir Alrek also managed to get his thumb broken at the war.

Oh yeah I forgot I got injured at the war ...just the tip is broken
though...not long term... still 4-6 weeks with no fighting...It will
give me time to get my NEW ARMOR TOGETHER HUH MYKARU.

I might be out of practice but I will look good.

Also this will mean I cannot fight at Medieval Faire this
year...remember it is on April 3-5 at the Duck Pond in Norman...if there
are any questions about it E-mail me and I will see if I can get the
answer...lots of Fighting and neat stuff to see also.  This year the
fair let us have land IN FRONT OF THE TREES  <<<<WOOOHOOOO>>>>>

come on out and fight all you want, melees and tourney style, also bring
your pretty A&S stuff, no docs necessary for display, 10,000 people per
day in good weather will see it and you so bring a smile too...they love
to take our pictures.

Sir ALREK Service oriented Kanin

        @
      (_*_)