ANST - Gulf War Casualties

Scott Fridenberg scottf at okom.net
Sat Mar 21 13:22:16 PST 1998

>Salut, Cozyns
>
>In the second castle battle at Gulf Wars, a hold was called when one of our
>fighters went over the wall and landed badly.  At the time, we were told
>he'd apparently broken his collar bone.  Does anyone know the status of
>this individual?  Who was it?  How bad is the injury?
>
>Did we have any other casualties at GW7?
>
>lo vostre por vos servir
>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

He was at fighter practice today.  We were told that he had broken his
arm. but it turns out that he had badly dislocated his sholder.  He will
have to take it easy for a few weeks, but is doing well.  I don't know
his SCA name.
     He said that at the hospital  when they asked he how he had done
this, he told them he did it going over a castle wall.  They replied
that,"You must be one of those SCA people, we've had a bunch of them in
here."   Too bad.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep