ANST - Sir Ricardo's sword at Gulf War

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 21 18:46:11 PST 1998

DAFPIG wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I was honored to use Sir Ricardo's sword in the resurrection battle.  I picked
> it up off the ground and passed it to Duke Kien McEwan when I was finished
> with it.

Actually Daffydd, I think your memory is a bit corroded on this one.  I
was fighting with Riccardo's sword, and having done my duty with it and
then dying gloriously (is there another way?) I was seeking a knight to
whom I might pass it along. Your lady wife pointed you out to me and
said you had not yet had a turn at its use, so I went to you and put the
sword in your hands.  I may be wrong, but I don't think the sword ever
fell that day or was picked up from the ground by anyone, but with all
of the excitement and confusion, I could easily be mistaken.  A minor
point to be sure, but a point nonetheless.

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer

p.s.  I cannot for the life of me remember who passed the sword to me.
Anyone know?