ANST - directions to crown

D.R. Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Fri Mar 27 10:47:55 PST 1998

Almar (hey dude),

At I45 & 190 head east (through Hooterville) to FM 2929.  The intersection is
roughly 3 miles after you pass under SH19.  FM 2929 intersects 190 from the
right.  Once you've headed South a few miles,  FM 2929 will x-over FM 2296 and
turn to dirt.  Once you are on the dirt it is just a smidge over 1 mile to the
site.

See you there.

David St. David, Raven's Fort