ANST - Final moments of Crown

D.R. Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Mon Mar 30 11:09:38 PST 1998

Unto all,

Attached is a personal recollection of the final moments of Crown
Tournament.  A wave of creativity hit me (or maybe it's just exhaustion)
after Sir Kief related his 'final moments of Crown' experience which
were exactly like mine.  This was intended only for our local
publication 'Quoth the Raven,' but  I thought others might enjoy it as
well.

David St. David, s.b., Baron Raven's Fort