ANST - ANST: Doing a Demo

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Mar 30 06:52:31 PST 1998

Greetings from Stefan li Rous,

The Great Grey Skwid wrote:
> As something which our group might sponsor to raise interest I proposed an
> SCA demo.  This idea was very well recieved, but in truth I know nothing
> of hosting such a demo, and there are issues WRT insurance in case of
> injury to participants (the event would be most likely to be held
> on-campus).
>
> Anyone who has participated in such a demo, and especially those who
> helped to plan one, I would appreciate any useful information which might
> help me.

> |   |   |\ | | | ) Theudegisklos "Skwid" Sweinbrothar of the order Teuthoidia
> |/| |\  |/ | |X| ( SKWID, Vulture V4 pilot       (   The Humblest Mollusc
>   | | | |  | | | ) Evan "Skwid" Langlinais       )        on the Net

Take a look at this file in the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section of my Stefan's
Florilegium:

demos-msg         (89K) 12/ 3/97    SCA demos for education and recruitment.

I'm not sure what else you are planning, but this file in the SCA-INC section
might also be of interest:

fundraising-msg   (41K)  6/21/96    Fundraising ideas for SCA groups.
recruitment-msg   (36K) 11/11/96    Recruitment ideas. bringing in new members.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan