ANST - The Kings Battle Ribbon

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 22:18:45 PST 1998

<<      Thanks to all those who posted stories of Crown Tournament.  I'm
 sorry I missed it.  Those who attended from Northkeep report that it was
 the most Honorable and Chivalrous Crown that they have witnessed.
      Can anyone report to which branch the King awarded the Kings Battle
 Ribbon?

Sorry.  I am not aware of any such item, nor did I hear of it during court.
Perhaps some other gentle knows of its existence and can fill me in on the
details.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)