ANST - The Kings Battle Ribbon

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Mon Mar 30 13:36:21 PST 1998

> The King's Battle Ribbon ...(snippage).....was awarded to
> Moonschadoweshire and my Barony, Northkeep jointly at evening
> court during 19th Eldern Tourney.

> His Majesty said that it would be awarded at Crown Tourney....

I believe the last word on the Battle Ribbon was that it would be
awarded at Eldern Tourney again.  However, that word came down before
anyone really had a chance to think about who the recipients would be.
If the recipient group is from further away than would be practical
for members of the unit to be at Eldern, my guess is that it would be
awarded somewhere else.  No, I couldn't possibly be more vague....

Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu